Historical Data Trend

homepage Forums General Historical Data Trend

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ing_barajas
    Participant

is there any way to extract information from a cloud database to display in HMI App. can it be REST connector? or maybe OPC-UA

I have a Service in http://www.initialstate.com to iot store data, is posible to fetch this trends and show in HMI App?

Thanks.

grzegorz914

Hi,

1. As I know extract cloud database data right now is not possible.

2. Fetch data from external data services is possible using Rest connector.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by grzegorz914.
    ing_barajas
    Participant

Thanks Greg, can you share me some examples or applications in HMI Editor to fech external data, i will try adapt to my projects.

Regards

ing_barajas
    Participant

In app HMI editor, the menu to add a new project from template, there is a error
    Can’t share the a image but the error is

{
    “recordTypeld” :
    “HmipadExamplesMetadata”,
    “ttl” : “did not find record type”
    }

grzegorz914

For example:

Create ‘restConnector’ to get JSON data from Your cloud service(API). The data will be buffered and updated in ‘response’ after every ‘trigger’.
    Create ‘DataSnap’ in Background service and store the JSON data after every ‘trigger’ where ‘inputValue’ is ‘restConnector.response’ and ‘snap’ is ‘restConnector.gotResponse’. In the ‘inputValue’ U need to fetch property value from JSON for example I have create array with some data:

[Envoy_prod_kons.response[“production”][0][“whLifetime”], Envoy_prod_kons.response[“production”][1][“whToday”], Envoy_prod_kons.response[“production”][1][“whLastSevenDays”], (Envoy_prod_kons.response[“production”][1][“whLifetime”])-312526, Envoy_prod_kons.response[“consumption”][0][“whToday”], Envoy_prod_kons.response[“consumption”][0][“whLastSevenDays”], (Envoy_prod_kons.response[“consumption”][0][“whLifetime”]) -213279, Envoy_prod_kons.response[“consumption”][1][“whToday”], Envoy_prod_kons.response[“consumption”][1][“whLastSevenDays”], (Envoy_prod_kons.response[“consumption”][1][“whLifetime”]) -133957]

Create some ‘chart’ or ‘trend’ and use ‘snapValue’ from ‘DataSnap’ to present actual and historical data.

Here video from my PV:
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0-U63SxQbbzGV3WJS-yuWz63g

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by grzegorz914.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.